About 300-075 Cisco
The CCNP Collaboration is the certification that is the validation for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution. Covering the Cisco Unified Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, mobility features such as Device Mobility, Enhanced Location Call Admission Control (CAC) and Automated Alternate Routing (AAR), Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony, Tail-end hop-0ff, call control Discovery, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework, Global Dial plan Replication, Intercluster Lookup Service, Globalized call routing and Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) it is the exam 300-075 Cisco that describes the candidates how they can get the interaction with Cisco Unified Communication Manager. Describing the role of the Cisco Expressway Series and Cisco video communication Service it is the wonderful certification. The candidate has to solve the 50 to 60 questions in the 75 minutes in the English Language.
Topic to cover the 300-075 Cisco
- Implement Bandwidth Management and Call Admission Control on CUCM 12%
- Implement Video Mobility Features 9%
- Implment Call Control Discovery/LS 14%
- Describe and Configure a Multi-site Dial Plan for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 17%
- Describe and Implement Centralized Call Processing Redundancy 10%
- Configure CUCM Video Service Parameters 9%
- Collaboration Edge (VCS Expressway) 12%
- VCS Control 17%
Benefits of the study guide for preparation of the 300-075 Cisco
Get the high-scores by getting the 300-075 Cisco help of the study guide online. It supports the student maintain their good academic records or raising their scores. Getting in touch with modernization and advance is one of the best tools. They are accomplished with the advancement and well aware of the curriculum of the exam. Moreover, they have complete grip over the topics.